Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Where Memories Begin...


It has been a LONG time since I have posted!!! I am making myself do it now just to say it hadn't been an ENTIRE year since the last post! Not much has happened in the Highley household lately.

We did get a new dog, Woodley (after the Steeler's Lamar Woodley), and he is a trip! What bad habits he came to us with! We adopted him from a no kill shelter. My qualifications for a new dog were: 1. smaller than Lila (less than 90 lbs) 2. not a huge shedder and 3. less slobber. This is what we ended up with...

He is big, he slobbers, and he sheds like CRAZY! But he is a nice dog...most of the time. We have only had him a month, but he has already escaped the backyard twice, sending Eric and I, and Jess once, on a wild run around town trying to catch him. Literally, we ran all over town trying to catch him! He has a goofy gait and often would look back at us and grin. true story. I could even hear him laugh and say, "you can't catch me, na-na-na-na-na-na" He has shredded his fair share of trash already as well. He's tall enough that he can jump up on window and look out the top portion of the double hung! He also chooses to jump OVER Lila going up and down the steps when he decides she is going too slow. However, he does love his new sister.



No comments:

Post a Comment